More about Canabiotic 1800 mg CBD oil
– CBD oil is EU certified and made from hemp (Cannabis sativa L.).
– Organically grown raw material are used for oil production.
– Oil is extracted using the modern supercritical CO2 extraction method. The manufacturing process is managed by experienced technicians using specially designed and certified equipment.
– We have introduced a quality control system at every stage of production. We also investigate heavy metals and other chemicals in the soil. An analysis of the raw material as well as of each batch that we produce is carried out by our own laboratories and by independent labs as well. No solvent is used In the manufacturing process, nor are any chemicals, synthetic materials or isolated artificially enriched cannabinoids.
– CBD is an essential cannabinoid found in the northern certified hemp species. CBD concentration and milligrams indicated on the package are indicative of the minimum content of of CBD in its neutral rather than acidic form (CBDA).
– The packaging is made of glass polymer, a modern material that ensures product stability. The metering unit / dispenser allows accurate dose adjustment.
Composition: hemp flower extract, plant oil. THC<0,2%.
CBD Content: Canabiotic 1800 mg comes in a 11 ml dispenser containing a minimum of 1800 mg of phytocannabinoids. Bottle contains 100 dispenser shots. One dispenser pressure releases approximately 18 mg of phytocannabinoids.
Recommended daily intake is one pressure on the dispenser three times a day. This amounts to about 54 mg of phytocannabinoids per day, enough CBD to last you approximately 33 days.
Shelf life: 15 months from the date of manufacture indicated on the packaging.
This product should not be used as a substitute for a varied healthy diet.
Keep away from the light and the heat (in temperature below 24 degrees) and out of the reach of small children.
SHAKE BEFORE USE!
Manufacturer: Bene Facitis sp.o.o. ul. Chelmonsklego 6a. 82-300, Elbling (Elbląg), Poland.
Phone +37060913293. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.