Canabiotic 1500 mg (15%)
High quality amber Hemp CBD oil extracted by CO2 process. Our plants contain a large amount of naturally occurring cannabinoids: CBD – cannabidiol, CBC – cannabichromene, CBG – cannabinol, CBDV – cannabidivarin and others. They are also rich in naturally occurring terpenes and flavanoids. Manufacturer : Bene Facitis International. This product is manufactured and certified in the European Union (U.E.).
More about Canabiotic 1500 mg CBD oil
– CBD oil is EU certified and made from hemp (Cannabis sativa L.).
– Organically grown raw material are used for oil production.
– Oil is extracted using the modern supercritical CO2 extraction method. The manufacturing process is managed by experienced technicians using specially designed
and certified equipment.
– We have introduced a quality control system at every stage of production. We also investigate heavy metals and other chemicals in the soil. An analysis of the raw material as well as of each batch that we produce is carried out by our own laboratories and by independent labs as well. No solvent is used In the manufacturing process, nor are any chemicals, synthetic materials or isolated artificially enriched cannabinoids.
– CBD is an essential cannabinoid found in the northern certified hemp species. CBD concentration and milligrams indicated on the package are indicative of the minimum content of of CBD in its neutral rather than acidic form (CBDA).
– The packaging is made of glass polymer, a modern material that ensures product stability. The metering unit / dispenser allows accurate dose adjustment.
Composition: CO2 extracted hemp seed and hemp flower oils.
CBD Content: Canabiotic 1500 mg comes in a 12 ml dispenser containing a minimum of 1500 mg of phytocannabinoids accessible by 110 to 120 clicks or dispenser pressures. One
(1) dispenser pressure releases approximately 15 mg of phytocannabinoids.
Detailed scientific information on dosing of phytocannabinoids
For insomnia, anxiety, autoimmune and neurodegenerative diseases :
Recommended daily intake is one pressure on the dispenser three times a day. This amounts to about 45 mg of phytocannabinoids per day, enough CBD to last you
approximately 40 days. If the desired effect is not achieved, dosage may be doubled after 4 days of product intake.
For pain control :
6 dispenser pressures or clicks per day : 2 in the morning, 2 at lunchtime and 2 in the evening. This amounts to about 90 mg of phytocannabinoids per day, enough CBD for about 20 days. If the desired effect is not achieved, dosage may be doubled after 4 days of product intake.
For oncology situations :
Up to 12 000 mg, ie 8 vials / month for three months are recommended depending on the seriousness of the situation. This corresponds to 26 dispenser pressures per day : 8 in the
morning, 8 in the evening and 10 doses or pressures spread out throughout the day, every three to four hours.
Shelf life: 15 months from the date of manufacture indicated on the packaging.
This product should not be used as a substitute for a varied healthy diet.
Keep away from the light and the heat and out of the reach of small children.
SHAKE BEFORE USE!
Made in the EU. Name-Brand : Bene Facitis International