HemPoland is the first private company in Poland to have obtained a state license allowing it to grow and manufacture Cannabis Sativa. Since its inception, we have set ourselves the goal of becoming a leader in European phytocannabinoid production. Today we are the global subsidiary of the phytocannabinoid manufacturing company TGOD in Europe. We are one of few companies in the world that control the whole production process.
– We grow hemp in our fields and constantly check the quality of the soil.
– We use organic certified hemp seeds.
– We cultivate the hemp and we remove the flowers ourselves.
– We dry hemp flowers at low temperatures in our dryers; this allows us to produce organic raw materials while respecting the environment.
– The quality of the raw materials and the composition of the phytocannabinoids are thoroughly checked In our laboratory.
– Then, the specialized staff of our factory obtains full-spectrum natural extracts using certified CO2 equipment.
– We examine each batch in the laboratory. The profile of the various phytocannabinoids and other bioactive substances are also identified..
– We collect the extracts in specially designed vacuum dispensers.
The quality control, technological processes and the laboratory are supervised by a doctor of sciences Dr. Jarosław Szulfer